Founded in British Columbia, Canada,
Having achieved great success in the field of industrial automation, our goal is to grow sustainably by expanding into more emerging and stable markets. Our strategy is to attract the most talented individuals. Our policy is to provide industry leading compensation, career training, and a workplace welcoming of people of all backgrounds.
Walsn‘s most valuable asset is its people. We make significant investments in this asset, and it pays dividends in the form of efficiency, engagement, and innovation. We share our successes with our clients through our 3S model:
- Spreading expertise
- Strengthening relationships
- Surpassing expectations
- Reliable designs proven by rigorous testing
- Streamlined production processes within our state-of-the-art manufacturing system
- Advanced modular designs for demand driven product configuration, giving the best performance for your application
- Our technical experts will always address your concerns thoroughly
- Our global service network responds quickly to minimize your down time
- Our recommendations are always tailored to your situation to solve your problems and lower your costs
Finding the right product and getting it up and running can be a daunting task, but we’ll be there right by your side.
The fundamental role of Walsn is to create value for its partners. We seek feedback from our customers and employees to determine the best way to create this value. Combining these ideas with our expertise and capabilities, we promise to offer: Today’s Quality for Tomorrow’s World!